Terms & Conditions
- The Walkwel Technology Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions. Online Users are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Phdonline.in Portal constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- The service may be terminated at any time, although there is no intention to do this.
- All trademarks on this site remain the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
- The Phdonline.in Portal and the Walkwel Technology Pvt. Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage due to the failure or termination of the service, although we will make reasonable efforts to advise you of foreseeable service interruptions.
- The service is strictly for personal and non-commercial use. It is not intended as a business service (e.g. a helpdesk or ordering email address) and the Walkwel Technology Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to terminate the service.
- While the Walkwel Technology Pvt. Ltd. will not make any attempt to gain access to the content of emails, their complete security cannot be guaranteed since email is not a secure medium of transmission.
- You undertake to register for the Phdonline.in Portal using accurate and current information about yourself.
- If you see anything on the Phdonline.in Portal which appears to infringe this agreement, please contact Admin at email@example.com .
- If any third party site is linked to/from the Phdonline.in, it does not mean the Walkwel Technology Pvt. Ltd. endorses, or has any responsibility for the site in question, or anything which appears on it.
- Your use of the Phdonline.in Portal is entirely at your own risk.
Your responsibility as a user
You confirm and warrant that you are a genuine Phdonline.in user and that you will not use the system for any other purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the system in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may not use this system or parts thereof
- To carry out activities that are or could be directly or indirectly unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- To carry out activities that violate or could violate the rights of any third party.
- To forward any content to third parties, the rights to which you do not have, so that unintentionally irrelevant, misleading or false information is entered in the system.
- To deliberately carry out activities that knowingly cause system malfunctions.
- Furthermore, you undertake not to impersonate another person or legal entity.
- Deliberately provide false information during the online application process that will be transmitted via the system.
- Enter or transfer content or information that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or corrupted data.
- Intercept, access without permission, commit any acts of fraud or forgery, disrupt the system, hack or decrypt passwords.
In the event of wilful/conscious violation of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action and to exclude you from further use of the Phdonline.in.