27-Jul-2019 | Post By: Ph.D.online
Tuesday, July 30, 2019, the last date to apply.
Online counseling for PG, UG and Ph.D. admissions 2019 are to be soon started, organized by Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. There a total of three counseling rounds. A total of 46 universities are participating in it.
All admissions are through ICAR’s AIEEA UG 2019, AIEEA PG 2019, and AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) 2019 respectively. The exams were held by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Applicant Login: icarexam.net (for the purpose of counseling).
- ICAR opened the online registration for counselling, display of seat matrix to candidates, as well as choice filling and saving of the same on Friday.
- The last date to register is July 30, 2019.
- The application fee is Rs 400.
- Students seeking admission to UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses will get the first round allotment results on August 1. Thereafter those who get a seat must report to universities and undergo document verification, fees deposit, and get admission letter from August 2 to August 6.
- The second round seat allotment results will come on August 8. Reporting to the university and admission formalities for candidates who get seat through it shall take place from August 9 to August 14.
- Third and final round allotments will be disclosed on August 17. Admission formalities for last round allotted students will be from August 18 to August 22.
- Documents required for the admission procedure:
- Class 10 and class 12 related certificates, mark sheets, transfer certificate or school leaving certificate, character certificate, domicile document, ICAR issued e-admit card, letter issued to eligible candidates, online application form, 3 passport size photographs with name and date (same as uploaded in form) , Aadhaar card or any other such govt identity proof.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS candidates should have relevant category certificate.
- Physically challenged candidates should have a medical certificate issued by a medical officer of the government hospital.
- Upgradation will be permitted only in the first and second rounds since there are only three rounds of counseling.
Candidates must follow the ICAR Admission counseling schedule and all the related instructions to avoid all the issued related to the admission.
Source: news.aglasem.com, nvshq.org
Image source: icar.org.in